Pokery    7
Hello I apologize for my bad English. Google helps me a lot :)

A few suggestions.

1. Add the setup hotkeys. Last request was dated March 12, 2012, but nothing was done.

2. Add the highlighting of the material in the library of materials when selecting an object. Because the choice of the object is not clear what kind of material it is assigned.

3. Return the display mode of textures and materials (T button).

4. Add the ability to edit the localization program into other languages.

5. Split Curves tool. Add work not only with the two curves, but with a large amount.

6. Add snap to the center of the 3D object, for example a cube or sphere or NURBS surfaces.

Over time I will add more suggestions.

Thank you for your understanding!

• Like 2

Thanks for the suggestions and sorry for the delayed response.

1. Add the setup hotkeys. Last request was dated March 12, 2012, but nothing was done.
-This is still on our to do list and should be available in a release early 2014.

2. Add the highlighting of the material in the library of materials when selecting an object. Because the choice of the object is not clear what kind of material it is assigned.
-We are going to completely upgrade the rendering environment and workflow, which will fix this request. 

3. Return the display mode of textures and materials (T button).
-The new Rendering functionality will fix this as well.

4. Add the ability to edit the localization program into other languages.
-In version 9.5 we have included Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese(Windows), Chinese(Windows), and Korean(Windows)

5. Split Curves tool. Add work not only with the two curves, but with a large amount.
-Added to the development list

6. Add snap to the center of the 3D object, for example a cube or sphere or NURBS surfaces.
-This will be available in the next release later this year.

Thanks again for the feedback!