oracleron

Online, Onsite, Or Workshop Training, Is It Available For Evolve?

I am interested in learning Evolve, having tried a couple of other Mac OS based CAD applications, but I still want more control, and better interfaces. I am looking hard at Evolve, but before I invest my money in purchasing the app, wanted to know from the forum members, is there additional training available either online, onsite, or through a workshop environment?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Ron

• Like 1

Hi Ron,

We are currently finishing a new training manual that will hopefully be ready by the end of the month.  

In the meantime there are several tutorials in the Help documents inside Evolve, and many videos available on the solidThinking website.  http://www.solidthinking.com/ProductExperience.aspx?item=Evolve%20Experience&category=Products

We can also setup a web session to work through any questions you have.

Thanks,

Darren,

Has the new training manual be released and posted? After being away from the software for a year, I really need a refresher and manual for all the new releases. I am excited to get back into the program,

An indepth training manual would be a big help for those of us trying to get a better grasp of Evolve. I have a pretty good grasp of Rhino 5, but making the transition into Evolve is not as easy as I would have thought. There is a slightly different mindset that is needed when going from one to the other and a good reference resource manual would be greatly appreciated in making this a smoother transition.

We have completed the updated training manuals.  This material will be available on our website once version 2014 is released, which should be within a few weeks.

We are also working on a video series of training that is focused on making the transition from other products easier.  Thanks for the feedback.  Keep it coming.

I have the Evolve 2014 version installed and registered with a new license file. I'm ready to put the effort into getting up to speed. When and where might the training manuals be available? I've watched the 2014 version webinar this week and I'm excited to start learning Evolve.

Darren-

Thanks for the link, I've got it downloaded. I haven't had a chance to look too much at it, but I'm anticipating starting to working through it.

Hi Darren,

within the software download there are some models which are not reported. Are there any secondary documents instead of the tutorials?

I couldn`t find the training manual on the website. Wouldn`t it be nice to get it from the website next to the tutorials?

Thanks for the link!