Sign in to follow this  

Repeat command

I am new to Evolve, I was wondering if there is a shortcut "repeat" command, similar to that of autocad ? For example: When I finished drawing a nurbs curve and exited that command,  I wanted to draw another nurbs curve elsewhere, I find that each time I have to draw a new curve I have to go to toolbar and click it which takes time away. A shortcut repeat command like "spacebar" button on keyboard or right mouse button click would allow for much more seamless and more efficient workflow than having to re-click the previously used tool in the toolbar. Would also be nice if future version of Evolve would allow for customization of the center mouse button (scroll wheel) in regards to orbiting functions. Other CAD software I worked with have this option and many use center mouse wheel as orbit when pressed. The right mouse button for orbit feel ackward for all of us who have become accustomed to using the center mouse button to orbit.

Lastly, when it comes to drawing and snapping curves to grid/other curves, it would be nice that a crosshair indicator or higlighted point is shown where I am about to snap my line similar to autocad and spaceclaim software where after clicking on a curve command it automatically snaps to the other curves when I hover with the mouse over it. Right now In Evolve when I want to snap the start point of a curve to a point on another curve, before clicking the left mouse button, there is no indicator/automatic snap when I hover with the mouse over the  other curve which I want to snap to. Would be nice to have that.